DISH NEW HD Press Release

Come on ESPNU HD and AMC HD!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Sava700,

When Dish adds more HD it absolutely will not be AMC HD, IFC HD, or any other Rainbow media channels. Dish is in litigation with Rainbow media about the removal of the Voom Channels. Rainbow and Dish have yet to even enter into the Court room to litigate, and its been at least 1 1/2 years since the removal of VOOM.

ESPNU is a more likely possibility, although fairly remote in the near future than other HD additions.

John

If you have 2 D500s one pointed at 110, 119 and the other pointed at 61.5, just make sure that 61.5 is picked up by the right lnb as seen from the rear and you should be able to get 72.7 on the left lnb with the proper skew setting.

If you have 2 D500s one pointed at 110, 119 and the other pointed at 61.5, just make sure that 61.5 is picked up by the right lnb as seen from the rear and you should be able to get 72.7 on the left lnb with the proper skew setting.

You have good signal on 61.5 and 72.7 with one 500? Did you seperate the lnbs to get your 11 deg seperation?

Hey, I have an extra 500 dish, would someone please put up directions to get 61.5 and 72.7 on that dish. Is that even possible?

I know there are many haters for soccer, but satuday morning some cofee and live soccer in HD, does not get better then that. Not to bad for the Satellite company not focused on sports:D:D:D

Hey guys I have to two 500 dish satellites on my roof....I guess they are pointed at 110-119 and 61.5.......If I want to get the new HD channels in which I am entitled to without losing any of my current channels what do I do? When I call up Dish what should they tell me that is correct? Thanks

Hey guys I have to two 500 dish satellites on my roof....I guess they are pointed at 110-119 and 61.5.......If I want to get the new HD channels in which I am entitled to without losing any of my current channels what do I do? When I call up Dish what should they tell me that is correct? Thanks
Update
I just talked to a couple of people over at out beloved Dish and last spoke to the Loyalty Dept......The bottom line is I would have to pay $99 to upgrade to the 1000.4 dish get the new channels....Does this sound correct....It's funny I was telling the dish person you guys a have racket going to where we have to pay extra to get something that we are supposed to get in the first place.......She also told me that they the Loyalty dept.were told they could not waive the fee at all.....So I have to pay $99 ?

Other people are reporting that they are paying just $15.00 to upgrade to an eastern arc dish. Some are even reporting that they will get 3 $5.00 credits to make it up for the charge. So it doesn't sound right to me that you pay $99.00 to upgrade to the dish .

Other people are reporting that they are paying just $15.00 to upgrade to an eastern arc dish. Some are even reporting that they will get 3 $5.00 credits to make it up for the charge. So it doesn't sound right to me that you pay $99.00 to upgrade to the dish .
I am still confused cause I have been reading that my 61.5 dish could be pointed to where I will get the new channels but I might lose some channels....I just want my current channels plus the new HD ones....Dish did not care if I cancelled......Is there another phone number or e-mail for higher authority?

Call and ask for cancellation department. Then when you get to them ask for an upgrade to eastern arc dish for $15.00. If you are not under commitment at the time and you have no credit issues with DISH outstanding , they should work with you to do the upgrade. Mention this website and what others have said that they are paying to get an upgrade. IF they don't budge , hangup and try to write to the following email address:

Ceo@echostar.com

Call and ask for cancellation department. Then when you get to them ask for an upgrade to eastern arc dish for $15.00. If you are not under commitment at the time and you have no credit issues with DISH outstanding , they should work with you to do the upgrade. Mention this website and what others have said that they are paying to get an upgrade. IF they don't budge , hangup and try to write to the following email address:

Ceo@echostar.com
Thanks I will try this

I am still confused cause I have been reading that my 61.5 dish could be pointed to where I will get the new channels but I might lose some channels....I just want my current channels plus the new HD ones....Dish did not care if I cancelled......Is there another phone number or e-mail for higher authority?
Update
I finally spoke to someone that actually cares and knows what they are talking about.The tech came over the very next day first thing in the morning.What he did was take down my two 500 dish's and put up one 1000.2....now I have 110-119-129.Everything works perfect.I get all the new HD and lost nothing.The tech knew his stuff and was very professional and cleaned up everything.....I guess I got lucky.

Update
I finally spoke to someone that actually cares and knows what they are talking about.The tech came over the very next day first thing in the morning.What he did was take down my two 500 dish's and put up one 1000.2....now I have 110-119-129.Everything works perfect.I get all the new HD and lost nothing.The tech knew his stuff and was very professional and cleaned up everything.....I guess I got lucky.

Did you pay $99 or $15?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts