Dish no longer on list of providers for history channel app

wingnut10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Grand Rapids MI
Is there a dispute between dish and the history channel? Went to watch somthing on the app and dish was go.e as a provider

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If the videos are being streamed directly from the History channel to your smartphone, or whatever, why would Dish need to be involved?

If the videos are being streamed directly from the History channel to your smartphone, or whatever, why would Dish need to be involved?
Like many/most sites you have to subscribe to History and prove that you do. So in reality you are streaming by signing into your Satellite/Cable provider.

I almost got pulled in by the OP till CAB posted they never were. I was thinking perhaps there is a problem.

Dish has not been one of the providers offering the History streaming for QUITE a long time, if it ever was. No doubt this issue will come up at the next negotiations. However, I am disappointed that Dish does not have the Digital Rights for History/H2. I keep checking to see if that ever changes.

Dish has not been one of the providers offering the History streaming for QUITE a long time, if it ever was. No doubt this issue will come up at the next negotiations. However, I am disappointed that Dish does not have the Digital Rights for History/H2. I keep checking to see if that ever changes.
Wasn't. In Variety link provided above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts