Dish not broadcasting Circle on Dish Anywhere app

NR2D

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
Laurel Springs NJ
For the second time since Memorial Day Dish Anywhere is not broadcasting the Circle Network. I can watch Circle at me TV though. When I try to bring up the channel on Dish Anywhere I receive a banner that the channel is having technical issues.and they are working with the programmer to fix the issue. The channel was working fine yesterday.

For the second time since Memorial Day Dish Anywhere is not broadcasting the Circle Network. I can watch Circle at me TV though. When I try to bring up the channel on Dish Anywhere I receive a banner that the channel is having technical issues.and they are working with the programmer to fix the issue. The channel was working fine yesterday.
Working fine here.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Are you sure it's not your app, phone, or something else? Do other channels work?

Dish anywhere is a direct feed from your receiver. So when you go to a channel it's physically going to that channel on the receiver at your house and using a physical tuner using your outdoor antenna then just transmitting it over the internet. So what you see at your house should be the same on the app.

Are you sure it's not your app, phone, or something else? Do other channels work?

Dish anywhere is a direct feed from your receiver. So when you go to a channel it's physically going to that channel on the receiver at your house and using a physical tuner using your outdoor antenna then just transmitting it over the internet. So what you see at your house should be the same on the app.
Other channels are working fine. It’s just the Circle channel.

Actually I missed the DishAnwhere part of this issue. I am seeing the same thing. I see it fine on my Hopper on channel 370 but get the slate via DA. That tells me the the DA version is not coming from the Dish receiver but is streaming. So, it would seem that something is wrong with the stream between Circle and the DA server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts