Dish Online Account

ryotgz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
USA
Is anyone else having trouble logging into their online account? I can't even reset my password.

I am still able to log into dish.sling.com with the same credentials. Currently #7 in the online chat queue.....

Just got off of chat. somehow my online id changed.... went from email address to a user name. Oh well. I was just worried someone may have gotten into my account some how.

Yeah I noticed that this morning it wouldn't let me log in with my email address, so I used my old user ID and got right in...

I wish they would make up their mind, just a few months ago they wanted to make us log in with our email address.

I've used my email address several times this morning.

Their website is painfully slow today, even worse than usual.

I'm sure it's the combination of all the updating for new services, as well as having to try everything about six times because the website times out.

Verizon Wireless is still the king of slow websites, but Dish is trying!

I am thinking that people not being able to log in today is why I haven't had any problems with DISH Remote Access.

A couple of thing have changed on the Account Information page. One being the ability to see changes since the last bill.

edit: The ability to view Since Last Statement is now under the billing tab.

Last edited:
I've been logging on all day with my email. Maybe that is my problem. I am screeming mad and if Direct had Versus, I'd be gone after this joke.

Just logged into my account and my account balance of a credit of -5.77 has disappeared says my balance is 0.00, WTF? typical DDDC~

Tried a few days ago to log in but couldn't; probably because I switched my provider so I used the tele. I found the CSR to be very helpful. Don't know if this is a rare event but I normally have no trouble with them

I forgot I gave them a user name a while back. I know I had to give it to them because it is one that I have used previously. At least it wasn't just me :)

I just randomly decided to login to dishonline. I signed up to try the beta a while back but never was accepted. But it let me log in and watch movies. Does everyone have access to this now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)