Dish Outage

Sounds like something on your side. If there was an outage there would be many, many people posting about it here and elsewhere.

With that said I know we are coming close to solar outage season, but I dont remember when that is. And the outages last only a few minutes not all day.

Sounds like something on your side. If there was an outage there would be many, many people posting about it here and elsewhere.

With that said I know we are coming close to solar outage season, but I dont remember when that is. And the outages last only a few minutes not all day.
Thanks I thought that also

If it isn't the rain the sun or the Hopper. I suggest go read a book.:)

Solar outage season is this week (just finishing it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts