Dish Payment Enforcement

paid tv service is a luxury service you do not need it to live, people need to get their priorities in order.
for example I dont have enough digits to count the number of places I have installed dish into that dont even have running water.
/smh and facepalms at the same time.

I don't know where you are, but it's pretty common in the mountains of Colorado and New Mexico for folks to not have a water source other than trucking it in. It's not because they are poor, quite the opposite in fact, they just don't have access to water. Still gotta have their entertainment. ;)

paid tv service is a luxury service you do not need it to live, people need to get their priorities in order.
for example I dont have enough digits to count the number of places I have installed dish into that dont even have running water.
/smh and facepalms at the same time.

Every once in a while I'll get a customer that calls me up wanting to get Dish. They ask me what the first bill will be and I tell them. They then say they have to wait a week for me to install because they don't have enough money yet and need to wait for their paycheck. That is a red flag right away for me as it's probably going to lead to a charge back because they can't pay their bill after a few months. If you don't have enough money to pay the first month of programming and your budget is that tight then pay TV is probably not a wise choice.