dish pics

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drhydro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
heres some pics of my BUD, my new six foot dish, and a 4 foot primestar i am thinking of grabbing. I love having a digital camera :D

Attachments

• bigdishsmall.JPG
    bigdishsmall.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 225
  • sixfootdish.jpg
    sixfootdish.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 260
  • pstarsmall.JPG
    pstarsmall.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 266
By the way, the white stuff you see on the 6' dish is snow :-(

Ive salvage a 10' BUD like yours, yet to set it up. Im presently using a 170cm dish, Winegard, maybe identical to your 6' dish. Due to signal issues with C/Ku combo feeds, you may want to use the 10' for C band and the 6' for Ku.

Alec said:
Ive salvage a 10' BUD like yours, yet to set it up. Im presently using a 170cm dish, Winegard, maybe identical to your 6' dish. Due to signal issues with C/Ku combo feeds, you may want to use the 10' for C band and the 6' for Ku.
So far i have had no problems using my 10' BUD for combined c/ku usage. The lowest ku signal i get is the famously low one on g10, and even that i pull in at 60-70 sq. I think i can peak my dish a little more to increase signal strength, but havent had the time off at home to do so.

ken2400 said:
You are ONLY thinking of grabbing the 4'? Go for it!! :D
i would have already, but it requires borrowing a pickup for a 60 mile round trip, and to be honest with (soon) two BUDs up, a 40" pstar dish (at amc 3) up, a 76 cm winegard (at g10) and an 18" (at 119) dish all mounted, I'm kinda running out of sats to point stationary dishes at ;-) i need another 18" to aim at nimiq tho :-D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)