DISH Press Conference Notes

Someone probably needs to check me on this, but thought he said 2M Joey installations. Did anyone else hear that? I there an online video of the press conference?

Hoping dish will not screw over the early adopters and stop supporting the hopper. 922 owners must be quite peeved.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Someone probably needs to check me on this, but thought he said 2M Joey installations. Did anyone else hear that? I there an online video of the press conference?

I listened to the playback, he said approaching 2M Hopper Joey installations. Probably should be read as Hopper/Joey installations, meaning 2M homes.

I understand why they're doing that, nevertheless this is supposed to be a free country, thus I won't let anybody force me to watch commercials, period. That would be like living in communism and having to watch propaganda.
This would force me to delete any channel with commercials off my channel list just because I can.
Unbelievable.....

It would be nice if Dish would fix some of the many software issues with the existing Hopper before introducing new hardware.

It allows you to transfered your recorded shows from your New DISH Hopper with Sling to your iPad, much like you could in the old days of the PocketDISH. It converts the video format into a format used by the iPad (so your not transfering a RAW 20 gig HD show to your iPad) Then it transfers it to your iPad.

It allows you to transfered your recorded shows from your New DISH Hopper with Sling to your iPad, much like you could in the old days of the PocketDISH. It converts the video format into a format used by the iPad (so your not transfering a RAW 20 gig HD show to your iPad) Then it transfers it to your iPad.

SOLD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)