Dish Pricing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dave10a

Original poster
Oct 15, 2009
USA
Is there a simple easy to understand pricing information available that includes non-promational, equipment and bundled and nonbundled prices. I am looking for ways to cut costs-- being I live on a fixed income with no increase in sight. I have called dish and seem to always get people with a heavy english accent that I don't understand what they are telling me-- especially when I ask for alternatives. I am hard of hearing, which comes with being old. I have searched the Dish web site for pricing, but all I see is marketing flim flam. I want simple, easy to understand prices so I can choose with ease the best alternatives for me.
Thanks

Everyday pricing for English Packages (assuming no new customer discount) Channel comparison guide

Everyday pricing for Latino Packages (assuming no new customer discount) The Latino Packages are pretty good deals because you can get a decent amount of English channels, maybe for a bit less. Channel Lineup Card

So you can take the price of the package that works for you, add $10 for DVR, HD fees and tax (assuming a single receiver), and that should get you in the ballpark of what it will cost after any sort of promotion.

I stress, the crucial thing with Dish Network is to explore each package. Select your must have channels and then see which package fits your channel needs best.

Is there a simple easy to understand pricing information available that includes non-promational, equipment and bundled and nonbundled prices. I am looking for ways to cut costs-- being I live on a fixed income with no increase in sight. I have called dish and seem to always get people with a heavy english accent that I don't understand what they are telling me-- especially when I ask for alternatives. I am hard of hearing, which comes with being old. I have searched the Dish web site for pricing, but all I see is marketing flim flam. I want simple, easy to understand prices so I can choose with ease the best alternatives for me.
Thanks

If you would like to send me your account information in a PM, I can review your account and see what options are available for reducing your monthly bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts