Dish Pro Plus 500 only seeing 119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JimmyKit

Original poster
Jul 11, 2012
NJ
I just installed a dish pro plus 500 dish and twin LN B and i pointed it in the correct azimuth and elevation and skew and was able to get 75% signal strength on the 119 satellite. When I went to the TV, I notice i was missing some channels that are on the 110 and when I went to the dish pointing screen there was no signal on the 110 lnb. what can I try to fix this. It was a birthday gift for my Dad because he wanted the outdoor sports package and he can see the Outdoor channel, World Fishing network and can also see Pursuit channel but THE Sportsman channel gets a blue no signal screen and then the recover goes to a snowy screen and shuts off. Thank you in advance for your help

Your dish is not aimed correctly go back and reread the instructions and check the work you did. Most common problems is mast isn't true(level) or you are picking up 119 on the 110 LNB.

thank you for your quick reply, I appreciate it. the mast is definitely level i checked twice. any other ideas, thank you, I read the book and set everything correctly. I searched the web and found this forum for help.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys Jimmy.

Did you do a check switch?

No, I will do a check switch tonight when I get home from work and report back to you, thank you.

Run check switch and report back the order the sats are listed.......if you see xx first than 119 in the second slot, you are not aimed correctly....if 119 first, than xx second you may have something blocking the 110 signal.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts