Dish Pro Plus Compatibel Sat Finder/signal meter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tom_P

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Hello;

I haven't been here in a while. I live in Puerto Rico and as you might now Hurricane Maria devastated many parts of the island. As people is getting Power back or using electricity generators they are calling since their antennas are messed up.

So my last installation was way back on 2011, I've been out of the game since Dish decided to screw the small dealers to favor the big ones called Dish Puerto Rico, which does not exist anymore.

So in Dish 500 system using DPP33 and single LNBs I can use my old reliable Perfect 10 dual input signal meter. But for the last year or so Dish is using a triple lnb(110, 119 and I can't recall the other, which is for internet not available here), I'm pretty sure that has a Multi Switch inside.

I've been looking for the Sat Finder for a couple of days but I have no Idea which on I need to use. Suggestion are welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)