Dish Protect Question

We did a dish mover 2 months ago and last week I had to have a tech come and move my dish because a large pecan tree in the back yard was effecting 61.5. Had to take a Dish Protect to avoid $95 tech visit. Looks like here in Texas I'll keep it for 3 months.

We did a dish mover 2 months ago and last week I had to have a tech come and move my dish because a large pecan tree in the back yard was effecting 61.5. Had to take a Dish Protect to avoid $95 tech visit. Looks like here in Texas I'll keep it for 3 months.
Double check with CSR. Dish may have reduced it to one month. Let us know what they have to say if you call them.

It’s a $30 fee if allowed by your state. I just canceled mine and did have to pay the $30 fee. It’s also spelled out in the terms of the agreement. If you were trying to save money on the $95 technician fee, and you’re canceling after a month, you’re still saving a good amount of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to do the same, but due to a roof replacement. The new tech didn’t point it as well, and I lost 3-4 points on all my transponders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell

Hopper 3 Cooling fan

Its TEAM SUMMIT week!