Dish Protection Plan worth it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last time I called Dish, they wanted 100 bucks and that staff wasn't too friendly who refuse to send boxes to return a receiver where I waited for 2 weeks and call back. She even dare to offer me HBO original price to a long time customer. First time I experience Comcast customer service with Dish.

Last time I called Dish, they wanted 100 bucks and that staff wasn't too friendly who refuse to send boxes to return a receiver where I waited for 2 weeks and call back. She even dare to offer me HBO original price to a long time customer. First time I experience Comcast customer service with Dish.
Too bad that you settle for one bad CSR call, and not try again! That's the way of the CSR world. And regarding the $100 upgrade...again did you try again or at best, contact DIRT? You just might not have been eligible for for an upgrade...perhaps having already done one in less than 12 months. The only other reason would center around customer history.

New guy here, happy to find this forum and this old thread. Couldn't find a newer thread on the same subject.
Thanks :) -- based on what's been said here I'll also be cancelling DISH protect silver. Add on when and if needed, then discontinue.

New guy here, happy to find this forum and this old thread. Couldn't find a newer thread on the same subject.
Thanks :) -- based on what's been said here I'll also be cancelling DISH protect silver. Add on when and if needed, then discontinue.

:welcome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)