DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

we do not know until the uplink report comes which i am hoping real soon.
Your right there is a chance, doubt it but there is a chance, just remember uplinks don't have to be on. Wednesday. Especially in a situation like this

maybe it will be a valentines gift to us LOL Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

maybe it will be a valentines gift to us when is valentines day?i will be happy when they come.

Thanks

maybe it will be a valentines gift to us when is valentines day?i will be happy when they come.

Thanks
Will you? Will you even watch them? You want every channel and content that is out there. You can't possibly have time to watch them all.

I have commented a few times over the past few days, did I miss something. Was there some news that this next uplink would be the one?

I was kind of thinking that when things were officially done we would not see anything this month?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have commented a few times over the past few days, did I miss something. Was there some news that this next uplink would be the one?

I was kind of thinking that when things were officially done we would not see anything this month?

No. No news at all. There was no Wednesday uplink which is causing some of the more OCD of the members to get desperate enough to think that means something at all.

ESPN President Predicts a Deal With DISH

I'm predicting the Disney channels will be in HD tonight, on Direct TV anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No. No news at all. There was no Wednesday uplink which is causing some of the more OCD of the members to get desperate enough to think that means something at all.

Thanks, I was thinking the same, but wasn't sure

who knows when we will get i am hoping that we get them real soon.

269BF362D-E541-5708-894EFD3B921E6433.jpg

Perhaps there is SO MUCH NEW HD that Dish is having to take extra time to figure out where to fit it.

:p

that might be a good idea maybe that have lots of HD channels they are trying to figure where it is going.

Perhaps there is SO MUCH NEW HD that Dish is having to take extra time to figure out where to fit it.

:p
It'd be a shame if all that extra HD would require Dish to drop other HD channels... and then bluegras would have to start requesting those channels to get them back.