DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

You guys keep bumping this thread. Fume.

People need something to do while we wait. There is NOTHING going on in the Satellite World and this is the big thing a lot of people are waiting for.

Wait until the channels come back I expect an explosion of posts of happy people... (when in reality they should be watching the channels they have been waiting for) but we are happy to have them here. :)

People need something to do while we wait. There is NOTHING going on in the Satellite World and this is the big thing a lot of people are waiting for.

Wait until the channels come back I expect an explosion of posts of happy people... (when in reality they should be watching the channels they have been waiting for) but we are happy to have them here. :)
Silly Scott. You know post whores don't have time to actually watch TV.:popcorn

People need something to do while we wait. There is NOTHING going on in the Satellite World and this is the big thing a lot of people are waiting for. Wait until the channels come back I expect an explosion of posts of happy people... (when in reality they should be watching the channels they have been waiting for) but we are happy to have them here. :)

Looking forward to the day they do light up I agree the posts will explode with positive news!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Im just sad that we dont have Showtime anytime... I hate the fact that even CBS will use Showtime as a bargaining tool against providers to get a contract done for other channels. Showtime is its own premium channel that subscribers pay dearly for!!! I would love EPNU in HD in the Forseeable Dish "soon" future! I Like Turtles.

Showtime Anytime is not really a finished product yet. I have it now that I switched to cable, and it is annoying. The only way to get it on the TV is to use a computer, chrome and chromecast. You also have to have a fairly heafty processor to cast it in good HD (newer i5 or better). They do not have a Roku or AppleTV app, and the iPhone/iPad apps cannot airplay it.

Showtime Anytime is not really a finished product yet. I have it now that I switched to cable, and it is annoying. The only way to get it on the TV is to use a computer, chrome and chromecast. You also have to have a fairly heafty processor to cast it in good HD (newer i5 or better). They do not have a Roku or AppleTV app, and the iPhone/iPad apps cannot airplay it.

I'll take it. I have laptops with dual processors hooked to my TVs, not an issue for processing, Love to have the Starz app too.

I just invited friends to come over to watch the Flyers on CSN Philly after the Olympics. Thanks in advance for the great news, Scott. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts