DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

Dish has quite a few receivers to still replace on Western Arc. Eventually they will be able to upgrade the arc and have a lot more capacity for HD.

Rey, watch this all the way through... but replace the work SONG with THREAD. :D (And make sure you watch it all the way through!) :D :D

I will probably shoot myself if I have to listen for that long, That's annoying, My sister used to love that show when she was 4:)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see ESPNU in HD!

I remember this as being one of the few SD channels on Dish where the PQ looked really bad. So, I am sure the HD feed is amazing to have now.

As a current Dish Latino sub, I do not get ESPN U. However, I was wondering about package placements for the channels. It seems as everything stayed the same as where the SD counterparts were. I did read on Facebook that a DishLatino Max sub was not getting ESPNews in HD. However, now that I think of it, was that one made available in HD, yet?

Are any Dish America subs getting any of the new channels? I was wondering if ABC Family, Disney (East), ESPN U, etc. would be added or added again to the channel lineup?

Actually, I meant to say, no DisneyXD in HD? Seems odd that got left out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)