DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

While im appreciative they have left the channels on during the extension...it would be nice to get an update ...even if they say we are still negotiating or there has been another extension
If they weren't negotiating there would probably be an indication of such with the channels being removed.

soon-ish.jpg

If the channels are still on then they are still negotiating. :) When a deal is done I am sure you will hear about it. :D

NO! I will continue to speculate and conjure up ideas of what is actually going on. Then I'm going to make meaningless threats if I don't get my way! Rabble! Rabble! Rabble! :D

Logos gone here as well

Have no idea why they would keep messing around with the logos for Disney and ESPN but my O&O ABC still has its logo intact. I wonder if this is causing any uptick in CSR calls to DISH from people that are in the dark on the whole negotiations that are ongoing?

If the channels are still on then they are still negotiating. :) When a deal is done I am sure you will hear about it. :D

This post is from 10/9/2013 @ 9:30am Eastern time. I am quoting it @ 10:20am. Who wants to bet that between today and tommorrow someone will ask " any news? what's the latest update?" :haha
rofl.GIF

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

?Oh, we already got that answer.

So, any news? What's the latest update on the govt shutdown? :D

Anybody found Hoffa yet?

Sunny or cloudy today? :)

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

?Oh, we already got that answer.

Alright guys. I understand the craziness of this thread but posts like this aren't helping. You are actually burying the relevant posts so people can't see them as easily leading to even more posts asking the same question.

I was just going to say that. There hasn't been anything relevant which is why everyone is joking around about it. The point is, when something relevant comes out it will most likely be posted on here first so everyone knows. There really is no reason to keep asking. I do understand that some people are here for the fist time and they may be asking for news so that's not a big deal.

There haven't been any relevant posts for days. :)

Whether you want to read it again or not, asking about the ESPN negotiations is relevant in the ESPN negotiation thread. Asking about the government shutdown or Jimmy Hoffa is not. All I'm saying is that maybe there would be less people asking what is going on if the other posts with questions and answers weren't buried. Yes, I realize I am contributing to this problem by making a post about the problem.

Whether you want to read it again or not, asking about the ESPN negotiations is relevant in the ESPN negotiation thread. Asking about the government shutdown or Jimmy Hoffa is not. All I'm saying is that maybe there would be less people asking what is going on if the other posts with questions and answers weren't buried. Yes, I realize I am contributing to this problem by making a post about the problem.

A problem you realize only to yourself..... ;)