DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

So this "extension" of a couple of days has now been a month. I continue to think that no news is good news and that there has been no signs online or ads that Dish is dropping any of the channels.

I think there will be plenty of warning if the channels are going to be pulled. ESPN would start a scrolling banner and web campaign to up the pressure on Dish. What better way to flood Dish with calls than banners and warnings...

So this "extension" of a couple of days has now been a month. I continue to think that no news is good news and that there has been no signs online or ads that Dish is dropping any of the channels.

Actually, no news is no news. Not that it stops anybody from continuing to talk about no news for over 1600 posts.:dead

Nope, bye week and the Pokes are on Fox, so play on until next Thursday, then hold your breath and hope everyone is still playing nice because OU/Baylor square off in a battle of Top 10 teams on espn.

OU/Baylor is Fox Sports 1

That one was announced before FS1 came online. Oregon/Stanford is on ESPN, 2 of the biggest games of the week are on a Thursday. Weird

looks like Dish's deal with Disney to extend the current contract as they negotiate the new long-term deal might be until ether Dec 1 or at the end of the year where it would make more sense so the new contract starts as soon as the new year starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)