DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

That's one way to handle negotiations...have DISH take over stock ownership of Disney (DISH). :D

Whoops that was my doing, I corrected the NASDAQ:DISH and NYSE:DIS as they didn't put a space between the : and the D which then makes a grinning face. I accidently deleted all the DIS and am so use to typing DISH I put in DISH instead of DIS. Corrected now. :)

Essentially Dish agreed to pay ESPN/Disney whatever the final contract decides for programming starting tomorrow until the contract is signed.

It looks like all the Disney properties are on the line (not just ESPN channels).

It seems that way from where I'm sitting.Again,that's a whole lot of channels.

Whoops that was my doing, I corrected the NASDAQ:DISH and NYSE:DIS as they didn't put a space between the : and the D which then makes a grinning face. I accidently deleted all the DIS and am so use to typing DISH I put in DISH instead of DIS. Corrected now. :)
I am so using :DISH as my new moniker for them from now on.

Thanks Scott. We all needed a little comic relief. :D

Dish is just going to pay for it anyways they might as well not waste eveyones time just so they can lie and say they were "fighting for a lower rate" only to raise the rates in Feb anyway. The whole thing is a scam by dish to pull the wool over the consumers' eyes. As if they actually care about controlling costs

Dish is just going to pay for it anyways they might as well not waste eveyones time just so they can lie and say they were "fighting for a lower rate" only to raise the rates in Feb anyway. The whole thing is a scam by dish to pull the wool over the consumers' eyes. As if they actually care about controlling costs
Today in Algebra 101, we learn that x + 2 is less than x + 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)