DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

There was time only few posters even knew there was an uplink report, or what it was.... Now it's like the old days of waiting for the newspaper to publish.

They cancelled the UNC Duke game,so I wouldn't be surprised if they also cancelled the uplink.

When the Disney deal is done an uplink can happen on any day. For example when the AMC dispute was done, it was the weekend, I don't expect it to be on a Wednesday uplink when ever it does get complete

Maybe it is taking so long because they are taking the Disney channels down. Someone should put in a Channel request for the Disney channels (in HD) just in case.

do you want me to do it for you i am just joking :D who knows it might be the disney channels otherwise we would have seen the uplink report already.

do you want me to do it for you i am just joking :D who knows it might be the disney channels otherwise we would have seen the uplink report already.
Extremely doubtful. Odds are better that the uplink monitoring system is having some sort of issue rather than this uplink delay being related to a Disney deal.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

i was wondering what is going on somebody posted on here that dish mexico is getting the disney channel hd today.who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)