Dish Receiver 211Z would like to connect to the internet

boulderdentist

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 8, 2014
Can anyone tell me what broadband adapter would allow me to connect my Dish 211Z receiver to the internet? I understand the correct one would plug into the USB port. I got confused when looking at connectors specific to some receivers, others naming Windows 7, 8, 10 etc. Last resort I will call Dish. Thanks for any information.

Scott

The internet use of the 211 receivers I have been told is very limited. I have never hooked an internet connection to my 211k, so I have no idea if I would get any use. I have a Firestick to get Dish Anywhere, because the vip 211k receivers will not work with the app.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Can anyone tell me what broadband adapter would allow me to connect my Dish 211Z receiver to the internet? I understand the correct one would plug into the USB port. I got confused when looking at connectors specific to some receivers, others naming Windows 7, 8, 10 etc. Last resort I will call Dish. Thanks for any information.

Scott
The broadband adapter is available for $25 from dish..Not sure why you would want to connect a 211z... it's only going to let you purchase ppv by being connected to the internet...

Reactions: charlesrshell
The broadband adapter is available for $25 from dish..Not sure why you would want to connect a 211z... it's only going to let you purchase ppv by being connected to the internet...

There are some interactive things, l.ike a few games, Weather Channel app and I think a news app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts