Dish referral question.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hawkyou72

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2013
Washington State
I referred someone to Dish and they activated on 02/05/13. According to Dish after they have been active for over 31 days you receive a $5 credit for 10 months and 5 PPV movie coupons. Well, I have not received this yet. I chatted with a Dish rep and he said I should have received it and he sent up a request and it will show up in 3-5 days. It has been over 5 days and has not showed up yet. Has anyone else had this problem or is there anyone here that can help. Thanks in advance.

I have gotten Dish at least 6 new customers. At least two used my Club Dish- a relative and a neighbor. I never got credit for either. But someone on this site contacted me for a Club Dish #, which I provided, and that one I got credit for. Thanks. I don't recall ever getting any other referral credits and I've been with Dish since 12/01.

I suspect if a local dealer is involved, those referrals just don't seem to get processed. Maybe they're only honored by calls to Dish directly.

I referred someone to Dish and they activated on 02/05/13. According to Dish after they have been active for over 31 days you receive a $5 credit for 10 months and 5 PPV movie coupons. Well, I have not received this yet. I chatted with a Dish rep and he said I should have received it and he sent up a request and it will show up in 3-5 days. It has been over 5 days and has not showed up yet. Has anyone else had this problem or is there anyone here that can help. Thanks in advance.

If you send me a PM with your phone number or account number, I would be happy to look into this further.

Did you fear you might not get the credits? ;)

That exanimate equine deserves it! ;)

I have gotten Dish at least 6 new customers. At least two used my Club Dish- a relative and a neighbor. I never got credit for either. But someone on this site contacted me for a Club Dish #, which I provided, and that one I got credit for. Thanks. I don't recall ever getting any other referral credits and I've been with Dish since 12/01.

I suspect if a local dealer is involved, those referrals just don't seem to get processed. Maybe they're only honored by calls to Dish directly.

They should be processed just the same. Now the retailer or sales person on the phone may have forgot to enter the referral code when processing the sale. I've made that mistake before. In my history with these credits it can take a pretty long time, like 6-8 weeks.

They should be processed just the same. Now the retailer or sales person on the phone may have forgot to enter the referral code when processing the sale. I've made that mistake before. In my history with these credits it can take a pretty long time, like 6-8 weeks.

I thought this at first but when I log on to my account it shows this code as being activated.

Getting the credits has always been a hassle. I think I got screwed out of one and never got all the PPV certificates I was supposed to get.

I now don't go out of my way make referrals anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)