Dish Relaunch

R

RADAMS

Aug 22, 2007
I know CHARLIE is smart and loaded so when do we expect the big dish relaunch that they are working on ,to once again have the best hd programs not he most but the best ????:eek:

tigerfan33

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
Van. Let me try. What the hell are you talking about????

wkomorow

wkomorow

Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 7, 2004
Berkshire, MA
Let me try - I think this means - Dish is expected to provide an all MPEG4 service to recap bandwidth and thereby increase their offerings, especially HD - when will the satellites be in place and the service start?

Zero327

Zero327

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 8, 2006
The Emerald City
Considering Charlie will no longer be involved with programming decisions after the fact... I'd say no. Call it a hunch. Can you say "Cut & Run?".

mike123abc

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
It was originally supposed to be around the first quarter of 2008, but then a couple of satellite launches failed (not dish satellites) and delayed all the launches. Maybe sometime next summer?

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Let me try - I think this means - Dish is expected to provide an all MPEG4 service to recap bandwidth and thereby increase their offerings, especially HD - when will the satellites be in place and the service start?
I think you got it!!!:up

bgsmallwood

bgsmallwood

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 30, 2004
The Nations

What he said!

tigerfan33

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
Seems I read that Sea Launch is trying to make another launch pad available for next near. Maybe I dreamed it.:)