Dish Remote Access / 622 network issue

KingFrog

Original poster
May 25, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I've got the Dish Remote Access app for the iPod Touch, and really like the look and feel - looks like a convenient way to manage stuff on the 622 in the bedroom.

Sadly, I'm having trouble. The 622 frequently (multiple times per day) requires resets on the network interface to be visible to the application! Also, while I like the app's appearance, I have yet to get it to do anything - all requests time out.

Unless, of course, I'm looking at the message telling me to put the receiver on the network.

The receiver IS on the network - I can do other things like look over the on-demand stuff without trouble.

Anyone know the most likely location of the problem, and the best way to go about resolving it?

Thanks!

I am not using the iPod Touch application, just a browser. I really have little success connecting to my receviers from the DISH Remote Access web application. The receiver status indicators on the web page mostly show yellow.

Does folks out there have consistent access to their receivers though DISH Remote Access?

Access to my DVR is sporadic for me using a web browser. Even when I can access my DVR there are other issues such as missing channels.

IMHO Remote Access needs a lot of work.

Need guide for EPIX2

hd for life question on dish website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)