hd for life question on dish website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I believe you have the option of paying $99 and not being tied to a 2 yr contract or agreeing to a 2 yr contract and not paying the $99 if you qualify first...good credit and having a valid credit or debit card. In either case, the Platinum Pak is $10/month. The rest of the HD programming would be free ie., the programming in HD that is not a part of the Platinum Pak, which is 99% of the HD channels. To get the Free HD for life promo you also have to agree to autopay thru your credit or debit card. If I'm wrong, someone else will correct me shortly I'm sure! Pretty good deal in my book tho! It will be interesting to see what the other providers will do in response to this offer.

That is correct. If you want free HD you will need to renew a 24 month commitment and sign up for c.c. autopay with paperless billing. If you wish to decline that you can pay the $99 fee. The channels you would be receiving would be the basic HD channels that are in your package. The extra platinum HD channels will be $10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)