Dish Remote Access App Updated

joekawasaki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 31, 2008
Minnesota
The Dish Remote Access App for iPhone was updated to version 2.5.7. It is supposed to correct problems with not being able to connect and watch live TV with a Sling Adapter or 922. Haven't had a chance to try it with my 922 yet.

I got the new version and can sling but my locals are wrong again.

Attachments

• image-88673555.png
    image-88673555.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 207
The first time I run the app on my Droid phone it comes up with the wrong locals but if I quit and kill the app and run it again it comes up with the right ones.

Same issue here on my Droid, but if I change the programming time to say an hour ahead and then back to Live the locals display correctly. Might be an option for some instead of quitting and killing the app.

When you guys say that the locals are wrong, what are you referring to? On mine I have no guide data for a good majority of my locals but I know the guide data is correct on the receiver I am connected to. It shows just a gray background with nothing for those channels until further in the day, interspersed with local channels with guide data.

Ahh... I do not know the local stations for everywhere in the US so I asked :)

Do they know why the guide data is missing for some channels in DRA even though the guide is fully populated on the accessed receiver?

Ahh... I do not know the local stations for everywhere in the US so I asked :)

Do they know why the guide data is missing for some channels in DRA even though the guide is fully populated on the accessed receiver?
you may have the "HD ON/OFF" button checked. it will only show HD shows, if the show is SD it is just a grey empty box. i think it is on the top right to check or uncheck that option.

Thank you sir. I hadn't thought about that possibility but you were right. I had HD ON. Flipped to HD OFF and the guide filled in. I forgot that most content during the off hours is SD only, so great catch! Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts