Dish Remote Access error when trying to access my 722 DVR?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

anonymouse99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Dish Remote Access error when trying to access my 722 DVR today?

I am getting a blank page when I try to access "Dish Remote Access" - sling features for my 722 DVR. This setup has been working fine, since I initially configured it. I tried it 2-3 times, at roughly 20-30 minute interval, a short while ago. Anyone else experiencing problems today, at this time?

-TIA :D

Last edited:
I am getting a blank page when I try to access "Dish Remote Access" - sling features for my 722 DVR. This setup has been working fine, since I initially configured it. I tried it 2-3 times, at roughly 20-30 minute interval, a short while ago. Anyone else experiencing problems today, at this time?

-TIA :D

Yeah, I'll probably get yelled at for hitting such an old page, but this is what turned up when searching for "dish remote access blank page" - which is the problem I'm having.

It's been working wonderfully these past few days (minus a couple glitches here or there, and I've only had Dish for a week now), but today it is a bit erratic. After it accesses my DVR, it sometimes brings up the grid, sometimes the grid is just grey. Clicking on Now, Today, or Later will show the items in my package, but when I click on some of them, the details shows up blank. Some of them do show the details.

That was on Firefox. So I tried IE - same thing. These were both on my Win7 PC, so I tried it from my WinXP PC - same thing. I then tried from a different PC on a different network entirely and got the same thing. It's the same show's details that are showing up blank. For example - Hawaii Five-0 (wbbm, 2-00 HD). The item is 1st in my Timers, and it shows 1 Scheduled (it taped this week's already). Clicking the event for "show details" gives me a blank area. I don't even get the "Back to My DVR" link, I have to use the top menu bar (which always stays visible luckily). The very next show in the list (NCIS (USA, 105 HD) shows me the details and I can change recording options.

The blank page shows up on a number of my timers, but not all. I thought maybe it was a Local Channel thing - but some shows on local do come up, and a few non-local come up blank.

If I try to Delete one of these, the page looks like it's thinking (the circle-dot timer goes) for a second then I'm back where I was - and the timer did not delete.

Thinking it could just be a temporary server thing, I have been trying this off and on all day today, on multiple PCs and browsers.

I can provide screen snapshots if you want.

Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks!
Terry

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)