Dish Remote Access not working (new router)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kstile

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 7, 2005
I just replaced a D-Link 655 router with an Airport Extreme and in the process have lost my access to my receiver through dish.sling.com. According to my 622, the connection is fine - it got its IP address, it tells me it's connected, and when I do a connection test it says "Broadband OK."

But when I try to access through dish.sling.com, it says it's "Not Online." I tried Reset Connection a few times on the 622, unplugged and plugged in the ethernet, but to no avail.

Other threads I read indicate you don't need to open any ports on the router for Remote Access to work. Any suggestions as to what to try next?

thanks.

Thanks - you were right, but I couldn't wait :). I reset the 622 (power off) and when it came back, Remote Access was working again. Not sure why that would make a difference when everything in the menus was saying that it was online... Oh well, it's back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)