Dish Remote Access

MuDvAyNe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
I am kind of confused with Dish Remote Access. On the site is claims that you do not need a broadband connection.

About a month ago I was able to schedule a few recordings through the Dish Remote Access website and it worked fine.

Fast-forward to yesterday and today I am trying to schedule recordings, it claims it has been set, but it does not record on my DVR. I know not all features are available without a broadband connection, but I am positive I should be able to schedule a recording on the website.

At the top of the page my DVR is gray and it says it is offline, which is because it is not connected to the internet, but last month it was the same color and it did allow shows to be recorded.

I have a VIP 722 DVR, is anyone else experiencing this problem. I would run a ethernet wire to my dvr, but all my ethernet ports on my router are already being used.

DRA has been hit or miss with me on my 622 also. It is not necessary attach to internet to schedule recordings, but is necessary to read info from your box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)