Dish Remote - Android App/Dish Online.com

Scott16475

Original poster
Oct 27, 2009
Minnesota
I've searched the board and I couldn't find this exact issue or rather, I couldn't find anything that would help fix the issue.

I downloaded the Dish Remote app on my Droid Eris yesterday and everything is great except for two problems. Problem 1: When I click on the 'HD On" link on the grid, it doesn't find any HD channels although I have it linked with the HD 722 box. Problem 2: when I use the app to record a show, say I want to record a show on our local CBS affiliate on channel 4, it records it on channel 8442 or whatever it is.

When I go to Dishonline.com, it too doesn't show any HD channels in the grid when I select "HD On". Do I need to activate something on the box?

Help. I'm a complete beginner with this. Thanks!

Hey there. This is a bit different, but I am positive I can be of assistance. If you would, please PM me a phone number or account number and I will look into this and get it corrected for you.

It could be something simple like a preference or filter, or it could just be a glitchy website thing. Either way, we can get it corrected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts