Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Its been a few months since I have been around to catch a live DISH Network retailer chat. For the last chat last month I was hopping around at a fair in a kangaroo costume. :D

Anyways I will post only items which I think may be of interest to you our members. We never cover dealer sensitive information such as costs or profits.

The chat starts at noon eastern time so expect my coverage to begin shortly after the chat starts.

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

New Retailer Chat

The new retailer chat is starting now. If anything exciting comes up that I can tell you, I'll post it here.

They went over todays schedule and it looks like nothing interesting, mostly focusing on the new DISHnet broadband service and a new order entry software they are moving dealers to.

I will leave the recap to Scherrman, going to go have lunch with my wife since it appears nothing Earth shattering. :D

They did admit that dishNET is still not a viable solution for online gaming. The streaming of video will work just fine of course but data caps are limiting.

Well thats all. Sorry for the lack of news everyone. I sent an email in to them asking about when the OTA tuner will be available for the Hopper but they did not address it on the chat. Maybe they will email me back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)