Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Although not specifically part of this Dish "watch event," it does seem appropriate that Roswell, New Mexico has its season premiere on the CW during this month's Dish Scape theme, on Monday, March 16. (Also, Supernatural returns with new episodes on the same night.)

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Although not specifically part of this Dish "watch event," it does seem appropriate that Roswell, New Mexico has its season premiere on the CW during this month's Dish Scape theme, on Monday, March 16. (Also, Supernatural returns with new episodes on the same night.)
Do you have stock in the CW? You sure do watch a lot of shows on that network.:)

• Haha
Reactions: DJ Lon
Do you have stock in the CW? You sure do watch a lot of shows on that network.:)
To be honest, I don't watch either show that I named in that post. I mostly just watch the superhero stuff. However, I did see commercials for those shows while I was watching Black Lightning last night, and I thought that the timing was interesting, considering the theme of the Dish Scape. ;)

To be honest, I don't watch either show that I named in that post. I mostly just watch the superhero stuff. However, I did see commercials for those shows while I was watching Black Lightning last night, and I thought that the timing was interesting, considering the theme of the Dish Scape. ;)

I used to watch a few shows on the CW myself, Flash included but our local(Indianapolis) has been in a Dish dispute since before the fall season started. I’ve watched some on firestick but haven’t really missed it.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
The snake floating is hilarious. I'm looking for any other hidden gems in the Dish Scape. A Bigfoot would be perfect. Has anyone seen anything else other than the eyes, flying saucers and tree with eyes? The night flying saucer is cool because it blurs the scene from its "exhaust".

The snake floating is hilarious. I'm looking for any other hidden gems in the Dish Scape. A Bigfoot would be perfect. Has anyone seen anything else other than the eyes, flying saucers and tree with eyes? The night flying saucer is cool because it blurs the scene from its "exhaust".
In the middle of the night sky, there is one star that moves slowly diagonally until it gets close to another star that is fixed in the background. It moves slightly past that star, and then fades out and reappears in its original location.

Reactions: HipKat
I saw the alien plant grow and wither and also the flying saucer. But I failed to notice the levitation scene. What am I looking for?

The flying saucer was disappointing because I was expecting this:

closeencounters-ship-devilstower1-700x506.jpg
I think you will like the swirling vortex of energy that appears during the night scene. It is a close approximation of this picture, without actually being a giant spaceship.

Reactions: TheKrell