Dish site is down this morning

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
Dish has revamped their website this morning. You can't access your account at this point, but I suppose that'll change soon. I suspect that when it's fixed, we'll have access to the Dish America Silver and Gold pacs. DIRT has confirmed that these are available.

That's exactly what I was looking for my good man. I'm having the same experience.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Here I printed it to a PDF.

I know the 6 channel Mosaic is coming to the Hopper next week for the Olympics, maybe the games are coming as well.

Attachments

• DISH Perks & Satellite TV Extras _ My DISH Support.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,580
If this was planned maintenance, this is a FAIL by Dish in not letting their customers know.

So they shut everything down for hours and hope people don't notice or complain? Bush league.

If they were hacked, well, that is a different story . . .

If this was planned maintenance, this is a FAIL by Dish in not letting their customers know.

So they shut everything down for hours and hope people don't notice or complain? Bush league.

If they were hacked, well, that is a different story . . .

That's my guess after I was directed to that site I came here logged in and this site did not want to scroll right,so after that I exited this site and did a quick virus scan came back and now I can scroll OK here so that's what has happened to me so far.Good Luck!:confused:

Could it be that the site is down because dish needs to redo their packages per the signed agreement between dish and abc?

Also will their be new charges for PTAT usage?

Will be interesting to see what the new changes will bring

Could it be that the site is down because dish needs to redo their packages per the signed agreement between dish and abc? Also will their be new charges for PTAT usage? Will be interesting to see what the new changes will bring

Was wondering the same in regard to Disney, I guess we will see. Not sure but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Could it be that the site is down because dish needs to redo their packages per the signed agreement between dish and abc?
Doubt it. Page is working for me, just can't log in to my account. [/quote]

Also will their be new charges for PTAT usage?
Highly Doubt it. I am hearing AutoHop/PTAT was barely a blip on the radar in the talks. If DISH has to pay anything for PTAT on ABC O&O the amount would be small and DISH would just build in it to the base price. It would continue being a free feature for customers.

Will be interesting to see what the new changes will bring
I don't know why I am seeing the site but others are not. Only thing I see there that I never saw before was the new Game Channel. This could be old.. and it does not mention what receivers it works on.

I was able to get a login screen but when I logged in, I got a "System not available... try again later" error.

I think DISH is juggling too many domain names.

Had to pay my bill this morning through chat with Dish. When I try to get on MyDish, a blank page opens and my Flag Fox tells me that the website is in the Virgin Islands. Is that right?

Looks like someone else is using the ip address. Either did not pay to keep their registration current and someone scooped it up or the hackers are at work.

I get this now: The system is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Still getting the VI site when doing a Google search for "Dish Network", the first entry takes you there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 12.52.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 12.52.56 PM.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 242
Weird. I haven't been able to get on all day using Firefox. It's going to a placeholder page with links to Network Solutions. I just tried using Internet explorer and it loaded fine. I was even able to log in to my account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)