Dish site is down this morning

I followed your instruction to a T, Scott, to change the DNS on my systems.. And it didn't help.. I am well aware how to change DNS Servers. And since I am limited to the only carrier for Internet possible in my area, that can't be changed either. As I said before, I know my way around a computer.. Just haven't found a way around this yet.
While not cheap, using a VPN service may get you around your problem for the time being. There's no guarantee that the VPN's DNS cache isn't similarly poisoned but they may be willing to work with you where your current ISP doesn't seem interested.

While not cheap, using a VPN service may get you around your problem for the time being. There's no guarantee that the VPN's DNS cache isn't similarly poisoned but they may be willing to work with you where your current ISP doesn't seem interested.

I actually already have a VPN, and I tried it, but it didn't work either.. That being said, all seems to be back working today. Dish really screwed the pooch on this one. Although I know the Dish apologist will quickly jump in and blame something else.

Well, I still can't access my account when I try to login at dishnetwork.com. Firefox still gives me the "Untrusted Connection" bit and won't let me through. Charter internet here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)