Dish Skins/Covers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Will the 23" dish 500 fit the directv at9?? I want the Chiefs cover
The company near me, Only sells Skins for Dish 300,500,and Directv's 18 inch dish. they are $39.99 each. He said they will be doing them for the slimline,but not sure how soon,Because of a very small demand for slimline skins.As far as your dish they didn't say ,but I didn't ask. I don't even know what they are made out of.I may buy one this week.

The company near me, Only sells Skins for Dish 300,500,and Directv's 18 inch dish. they are $39.99 each. He said they will be doing them for the slimline,but not sure how soon,Because of a very small demand for slimline skins.As far as your dish they didn't say ,but I didn't ask. I don't even know what they are made out of.I may buy one this week.

Does this company have a website? I'd be interested in a slimline skin when they get around to making them.

I have looked at older posts for Dish Skins (sports team logos, colleges, etc) and cannot seem to find any for the new 5LNB dishes. Does anyone know of a retailer that is supplying them for D* customers? I would really love to get a Duke skin...have seen other major colleges but still only for 18" round dishes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Tell you what - if I can get my hands on a UNC cover for the Slimline, I'll send it to you for free if you post digital pics of your set-up with such a good looking cover! ;)

Tell you what - if I can get my hands on a UNC cover for the Slimline, I'll send it to you for free if you post digital pics of your set-up with such a good looking cover! ;)

I know you didn't just go there...The second that skin touched my dish, it would melt like acid was poured on it. ;) Oh, and by the way, I should really put this on my signature line, but:

Go to Hell Carolina, Go to Hell!! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)