Dish speaks with forked tongue, Rate hikes, Hypocrites!

I just checked in here, and Scott Greczkowski does'nt know what the hell he's talking about! As you can see by his spelling his intellegence level is fairly low! It's no wonder he has this screwed up Duh! Check things out first before you put them on forum. I find it funny that Scott Greczkowski sits around playing with himself all day and then has to write a Bogus comment. :mad: :mad:

Cable4US said:
I just checked in here, and Scott Greczkowski does'nt know what the hell he's talking about! As you can see by his spelling his intellegence level is fairly low! It's no wonder he has this screwed up Duh! Check things out first before you put them on forum. I find it funny that Scott Greczkowski sits around playing with himself all day and then has to write a Bogus comment. :mad: :mad:

What comment are you referring to? We all know that spelling is not one of Scott's strengths.

Edit: Ah, I see I just went back and started reading the thread.

RandallA said:
What comment are you referring to? We all know that spelling is not one of Scott's strengths.

Scott Greczkowski said:
It should be noted that Dish Skuks, Opee Taylor and Cable4US is all the same person coming from the same IP address.

I find it funny that this person has to tak to himself in order to try getting his point across.

The poster is upset because Scott exposed his pathetic ruse.

NightRyder

Last edited:
Cable4US said:

Pretty funny from a guy that spelled the word "intellegence"

"Hello Pot, this is Kettle.... You're Black"

Dictionary.com ... "Intelligence" - The capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.

Hmmm. I'm thinking Scott has you beat on this one.....

Here I'll make it easier for you...... Scott's done lerned a whole lots more than you have.

Thanks for playing. NEXT!

Scott, what made you think to check to see if all three ID's are coming from the same IP address/person? Do you have a program that tells you the IP address of every user next to each post?

You need to be careful about IP tracking, you cant guarantee it's the same person just coz the ip address is the same,
If your ISP uses Dynamic IP, like most do, then depending on how they connect they could be different people. Or the other option is they all work/live together and are behind a DSL modem and router.

Last edited:
At least he is agreeing with himself. The really disturbed ones use multiple screennames to carry out their own little arguments. Those are really fun when exposed. :)

Stargazer said:
Scott, what made you think to check to see if all three ID's are coming from the same IP address/person? Do you have a program that tells you the IP address of every user next to each post?

He's admin....do you think he doesnt have ways to check? :)

gbjbany said:
You need to be careful about IP tracking, you cant guarantee it's the same person just coz the ip address is the same

All you need to add is some experience and a little common sense. In this case what the OP was up to was obvious. I'm sure Scott's seen that game numnerous times.

NightRyder

I know that he does have ways to check, was just curious what would have made him think that it was the same person to check.

I don't think it would be coincidence that three different people would have ended up using the same IP address in such a short period of time going to the exact same site. The odds of that happening is like what 0.001%?

let's see:

all recent members with very few posts from the same IP = random coincidence...

also, the way he got really angry and started using abusive language is a pretty good sign.

Reminds me of Bender when he was trying out for the new role on "All My Circuits"

"We want Bender!"
"Bender's great!"
"Hire Bender!"

Sorry i seem to have been misunderstood. :confused:
I have been watching this site this last few weeks and there is a tendency to jump on any issue and then all get worked up about it. Rants and broad misunderstanding and assumptions. It really has brought down the value of the site, in my eyes, as i have to wade through tons of rants to get to the real question and answer.

I did NOT say Scott was wrong, i just was making an observation on the fact that IP addresses are not perfect, in terms of identifying people on the web. I understand as i do this for a job, you can cross check and Scott almost certainly did. All in all i guess I'm guilty of creating my own noise :eek:

So maybe we should have a "rant sandbox" thread so we can get back to the question and support model it was before these recent announcements.

I consider this specific thread within this thread closed. As per my earlier comment about "noise" in the threads. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)