DISH Started Charging State Tax

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I totally agree, but it helps to know what you are talking about and to articulate it in a manner which makes sense.

Very true.......But others should walk in anothers footsteps before they throw insults around also....
I have walked in the valley of death and have lived to talk about it.....
I would bet there are only a few handful of us around here......
Personal attacks due to grammer have no place!

Very true.......But others should walk in anothers footsteps before they throw insults around also....
I have walked in the valley of death and have lived to talk about it.....
I would bet there are only a few handful of us around here......
Personal attacks due to grammer have no place!

How about attacks on your punctuation? Last time I checked, you are supposed to end a sentence with a period, not 6 periods.

That's my concern-that they are wrongly taxing me somehow. If they are not entitled to it I would rather have the $15 or so a year in my pocket instead of theirs.
That's a pretty common argument every time Dish starts adding government-imposed taxes or fees on customer's bills. I think Dish has shown that they in fact dispute and/or fight having to include these taxes many years ago but the government doesn't back down. I still believe that Dish has smarter accountants or lawyers who investigate these things and decide that they have to include them or not. They sure aren't pocketing the money ! It's way too easy to get caught.

A tax is a tax. Whatever. I don't like that Ohio doesn't charge cable users a tax, only satellite users.
I contacted my state rep about that too and her logic behind it was laughable. I'm actually convinced she had zero knowledge of the law that I was talking about.

This thread has taken a few different turns, and I see no point in it continuing. Hopefully the OP gets the situation sorted, and if so, feel free to update us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts