Dish subs Teased with TBS HD on TNTHD.. Thanks dish!

Woooohoooo Tnthd Baby

Thank you Turner.. The Cubbies is on TNTHD BABY!!!!

Note: Dish take a look on TNTHD and See that TBSHD icon.. Thats a channel you need not to pick up (trying reverse psycology) :) :D

Well if you believe the bit at the bottom of the screen you all are screwed like myself. The current message says " Cubs - D'backs will be moving to TBS and TBSHD" So guess they are going to pull the plug and put TNTHD back to the crappy movie

Wtf We Just Lost Access Tnt Hd What A Tease Read The Bottom Of Your Screen.. Cubs - Dbacks Will Be Moving To Tbs And Tbs Hd

Thankyou Dish For Adding This Channel, Thankyou Turner For Rubbing It In And Teasing Us...

Thankyou Directv Subs For Rubbing It In.. Allthough Im Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is And Im Dumping Dish!

Wtf We Just Lost Access Tnt Hd What A Tease Read The Bottom Of Your Screen.. Cubs - Dbacks Will Be Moving To Tbs And Tbs Hd

Thankyou Dish For Adding This Channel, Thankyou Turner For Rubbing It In And Teasing Us...

Thankyou Directv Subs For Rubbing It In.. Allthough Im Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is And Im Dumping Dish!

If they really wanted to rub it in they'd run a banner:

"MLB on TBS presented in HD by DirecTV"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts