Dish tells me it's $200 plus $15 to upgrade to HD. Is this good?

IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
And...It’s just like a poker hand. DISH bets either $200 (or $100) you won’t check out the competition and switch services. So you either fold your hand and go with DISH or, you call their buff and check out what the competition has to offer for new subscribers. After all, what have you got to lose? (Oh yeah …about $100 or $200.) We all understand DISH is in the business make money. But, so is their competition. So the best way for you to play your hand is to make it all about the money for YOU. Check the competition (Cable, DirecTV, others…..) and go with the best offer for YOU. Let’s face it, there’s not that much different in programming between them. …And it appears that’s what 19,000 subscribers determined in the 2nd quarter of 2010 alone. (DISH’s reported lost to Wall St.) Management attributed the subscriber loss to (and I quote) "increased competitive intensity." (A most disturbing trend if you’re a DISH stockholder and consider some of these customers may have signed a 2 year agreement and will not be coming back soon.) But a much better reason for you to check out this so called intensity. My 2 year subscription will be up shortly and that’s what I’ll be doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)