Dish Thankyou Card

?Sa?dma???

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2006
I received a red thank you card in the mail today from dish....... inside was two coupons for free ppv movies with thanks for being a good customer. Anyone else receive this?

Yup I got one today as well. :)

As a subscriber to AEP its nice to finally get something free, after all everyone else gets all these free previews of al kinds of things yet we just keep paying full price for everything.

Now to figure out what PPV movies we want to watch. :D

Scott.... do you know if the coupons can be applied toward the purchase of HDPPV? The coupons say worth $4.99 but of course HD movies are $5.99?

Its good that they are doing something, but at least they could have made it for an HD PPV. Thanks, but no thanks

Did the ppv coupons come with this months bill?If so I'll be getting my bill in a few days

No, the coupons came in a separate envelope than my bill... also, it can't be just for AEP customers as i have the HD Absolute package.

Thank You for the reply.I have turbo hd gold .mine may still be on its way or lost in the mail:D

I recieved mine on Tuesday. It says you have to go to the website to activate them. So I am guessing if you order to HDPPV's it will cost you $2 plus the tax. Don't quote me. Or we can add the $2 cost to the "Job Creation Act" or a.k.a stimulus spending bill proposed by our new president.

PPV coupons are absolutely WORTHLESS to me. Just more stuff I have to take out to the trash. In 12 years of being a Dish subscribers I have purchased exactly 1 (one) PPV when my nephews FORCED me to pay for Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.

They need to just give me a free month of Platinum or locals free from a couple of months...especially after taking away a commercial free channel with original content and replacing it with another rerun channel showing the same programs as other channels already available!

More landfill fodder

See ya
Tony

Hey, as a still wet-behind-the-ears new Dish subscriber who hasn't had the guts to try any of the PPV yet (hoping there's a software update to let me do 1080p/24 on my TV that supports it!) I'd be more than happy to take those off your hands and save ya a trip to the trash - might even be convinced to send you an SASE, though that seems a bit of a waste when it's just a PIN...

Not begging, just saying! :D

A reminder please. Which PPV/VOD/other can be kept permanently, especially on EHD and which not?
Anyone done a $1 upgrade to HDPPV?
-Ken

A reminder please. Which PPV/VOD/other can be kept permanently, especially on EHD and which not?
Anyone done a $1 upgrade to HDPPV?
-Ken
I still have HD PPV's (MPEG2) on a EHD from 2007. I still have SD PPV's from 2005 on my 625. It's the VOD that has a time limit. I haven't done a Dish HD PPV since I went HD DVD and later Blu-Ray. The window between premiums and PPV is usually too short whereas the window between PPV and DVD release is usually too long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)