Dish Thankyou Card

Have you been hiding under a rock?:eek:

No, but this must be my punishment for not voting for Obama. :)

Although I did spend Friday night changing my Dish Package around. Dropped from AT250+Platinum HD to the Top 200+ & HD. Was able to get my bill down by about $50 a month from $111 to about $63. Still no new HD channels here though. Maybe it's cuz I don't have the new cards in my 722. :)

Did anyone on Paperless Autopay receive these coupons?

Nothing! Only a letter telling me about the price change. And, I never receive any Free Goodies like other people.

Does the customers with higher tv package, HD or international channels get these coupons for sure?

I cant get in to the Offers page on My account on Dish Network.com :( I am on autopay for almost 5 years now AEP + Playboy + Locals + Gold and Platinum HD + 3 superstations. No love for me either. I dont know what other English speaking channels I could add to be a better customer!!

I received a red thank you card in the mail today from dish....... inside was two coupons for free ppv movies with thanks for being a good customer. Anyone else receive this?

Apparently I'm not a good customer. I've been with them since 2001 and paid my bill on time every time. Oh well.....

Well I got a letter in the mail today! It was just informing me of the price increases.... that I have already been charged for on my bill lol Without this website I would have had no idea it was coming. No coupons though

The only coupons Dish has ever given me, one at a time, were included in the letters announcing the annual price increases. No matter to me, I never use them anyway. Personal choice, but I'd rather watch a BD than a PPV any day...

Last year I got a $10 off your bill coupon. Much better than ppv coupons. Probably more people sent them in, so they went back to the ppv coupons.

I only got 1 free PPV movie coupon and that was it. And, that was the same year I subscribe to Dish. I even subscribe to those seasonal sport packages for a few years and still nothing.