Dish to bid for T-Mobile/Sprint assets

Did Juan say a market that has nearly 100% of people matured? I mean, I guess if everyone has one and will continue to get one, it is matured. Yes it will be stealing customers back and forth.,, same with clothing stores and cars... yet we see those still growing... almost like everyday, there is a new customer entering the market, continuously out of need.

Unless they drop the prices of 5g phones(2k)...not thinkin too many will jump on the 5g cell phone band wagon....better to wait for 6g when they start reusing 3g frequencies....5g fixed cellular is where the action is today
Did Juan say a market that has nearly 100% of people matured? I mean, I guess if everyone has one and will continue to get one, it is matured. Yes it will be stealing customers back and forth.,, same with clothing stores and cars... yet we see those still growing... almost like everyday, there is a new customer entering the market, continuously out of need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Sprint is now claiming that they have "true 5G" and a cell phone capable of receiving it:

PS- it's $1300

True Mobile 5G | Sprint

0470095E-3E56-4BF1-9F5B-4B04336398D5.png
5372ED81-EA72-43B0-8EF7-647E6481B252.png

Their FAQ’s cannot even list what the speeds will be. What they say is “
How fast is 5G-

We expect faster download speeds (average and peak) than LTE initially (on capable devices). Performance will continue to improve as we optimize the 5G network and add new capabilities.

I am still calling BS on 5G being real currently. It is still 5G Light.

H
Unless they drop the prices of 5g phones(2k)...not thinkin too many will jump on the 5g cell phone band wagon....better to wait for 6g when they start reusing 3g frequencies....5g fixed cellular is where the action is today

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!
Have you seen what people are willing to pay for upgraded phones? Just keep your eyes open at the next IPhone launch, as to how much people are willing to pay. Samsung as well. Historically, I would strongly disagree with your point.

4K is another great example of what people are willing to pay for marketing. And as more phones become available, the cost will certainly go down, so not sure why your post is relevant right now?

Have you seen what people are willing to pay for upgraded phones? Just keep your eyes open at the next IPhone launch, as to how much people are willing to pay. Samsung as well. Historically, I would strongly disagree with your point.right.
PT Barnum was right.

Their FAQ’s cannot even list what the speeds will be. What they say is “
How fast is 5G-

We expect faster download speeds (average and peak) than LTE initially (on capable devices). Performance will continue to improve as we optimize the 5G network and add new capabilities.

I am still calling BS on 5G being real currently. It is still 5G Light.
It is kind of like ‘5G’ being an upgrade to full 4G. Like ‘4k’ streamed is a quarter step above actual HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)