Dish took my Free Blockbuster offer away.

I saw they are doing BB at half price, but the one problem with BB is the repetition. If you don't have a DVR, BB is an absolute must, but if you have a DVR, you don't need BB more than a month. Commercial free HD movies with that many channels for $10 is a good deal. At $5, it is a very good deal, but only for a short amount of time.
Dude, you'd recommend getting acid dripped onto a customer's forehead over any Dish service. Your opinion is terribly tainted.
Yes but Claudes tainted opinion was earned by DISH, they treated a lot of dealers "fairly" NOT

Yes but Claudes tainted opinion was earned by DISH, they treated a lot of dealers "fairly" NOT
And I can appreciate that, but does that defend trolling threads that have nothing to do with Dish's policies with contractors? He has his right to an opinion regarding things, especially things that he has first hand experience with, but often his 'opinions' come across as that of a spurned lover.

He'd be best to just post canned text with a picture of Droopy next to it, in every thread that states "I don't like Dish."

Blockbuster aint worth it even for $10. Get a netflix subscription, you will be happier.
I would like to get Netflix but I was trying not to go out and by a new device to get it.Both bluray players I have had netflix but wont work anymore(firmware problem)and my son took the Roku to college.Can watch on pc but cant stand small screen.

I would like to get Netflix but I was trying not to go out and by a new device to get it.Both bluray players I have had netflix but wont work anymore(firmware problem)and my son took the Roku to college.Can watch on pc but cant stand small screen.
Did you try, if possible, trying to load up an older firmware? I had to do that with my LG blu-ray player when an "update" killed Netflix.

Can you hook the pc up to the tv?

And I can appreciate that, but does that defend trolling threads that have nothing to do with Dish's policies with contractors? He has his right to an opinion regarding things, especially things that he has first hand experience with, but often his 'opinions' come across as that of a spurned lover.

He'd be best to just post canned text with a picture of Droopy next to it, in every thread that states "I don't like Dish."
Personally I wish Claude would just STFU about anything Dish. It is 98% of the time negative. That is do to the way that he parted from sales of them.

Personally I wish Claude would just STFU about anything Dish. It is 98% of the time negative. That is do to the way that he parted from sales of them.

He didn't part, he was parted from DISH; at gunpoint. Now the interesting thing he never tells the whole story on, is why. It is interesting though, promise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)