Dish transfer app has disappeared

hmm,maybe a deal with disney is almost done.:D I kid I kid.Sounds like a bug to me.

I don't remember it being an app in the Hopper itself.

I don't have my Hopper with Sling hooked up to an external Slingbox so I can't look at the menus from here at work. But I do have the app on my iPad. :)

I think he's referring to the mobile quick guide which is launched from the blue hot key. When you open that only Explorer and Anywhere are displayed. I checked on S3.16 and S.401 and it isn't there on either. But again, I never paid attention to that so I'm not certain.

I'm on 316 and don't see it, nor do I remember it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It was there but isn't anymore. I remember using it to show a customer how the transfer works about 2 weeks ago. It was basically a set of instructions on how to do the transfer to an iPad.

This was a nice set of instructions for people to reference for a step by step for the transfers. It was nice while it was there and it's apparently gone. I think the OP was just looking to see if anybody else noticed or knew why it was gone.

Maybe they're getting ready to release the Android transfer and are redoing the app. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)