DISH TURN OFF PALLADIA FOR PUERTO RICO SUBS

holy_devil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Another punch in the gut for PR subs. On channel 369, message saying Palladia isn't available for PR subs anymore, this simply sucks!!! Adding that we can only see one HD premium channel for each movie pack, Dish keeps losing ground with their stupid (cheap) decisions.

They turn off 3 HD channels, and promise 2 HD (VH1 & MLB Network). In other words we finish with one less, plus, I don't know: if PR can't have all HD channels that USA have it, why they give us VH1? VH1, really Dish?... really?

I really enjoy Palladia, thanks for nothing Dish!

Yes, I think in this case it is because no one gets them anymore without the Blockbuster package..... Well almost....... 110 Sat "Test" channel an exception.

The message says that Palladia is no longer available to PR and VI. Most of the BB movie pak channels are on 61.5 which isn't supported for PR subs. Even when 61.5 has excellent coverage. If Dish wants to move a few HD channels to new pkg, that's ok, but at least they should add those that we don't have. Dish can take pick from more than 15 HD channels that we don't receive. I would love to have AMC hd before TWD resumes.

Now they let us (PR) see Encore HD, The Movie Channel HD, Starz West HD and Starz Edge HD. Don't get me wrong...I am very pissed off that not all the Conus HD channels are not available in Puerto Rico.

Now they let us (PR) see Encore HD, The Movie Channel HD, Starz West HD and Starz Edge HD. Don't get me wrong...I am very pissed off that not all the Conus HD channels are not available in Puerto Rico.

If they do, I haven't noticed, I remove the premiums after they move the all the HD premium channels from 61.

Hi PR friends and the rest of the nation.

Just to confirm that yes now we in PR are able to see the premium HD channels that Papita mention. So they did gave us that, not bad at all. Also I am subscribed to the BB movie pkg here in PR and still have access to Palladia, Velocity and HDNet. I got the BB movie pkg back when it was being given for free a few months back, and I did that without any tricks just asked the Dish reps and they put it on my account. Also through the Dish web page I extended the subscription to the BB pkg by checking the auto-renew button, so it is going to be kept on my account without any intervention of anybody in the future. So at the end of it all, now I have more HD channels. And yes I'm receiving part of the BB movie pkg through the 61.5 sat.

Hi PR friends and the rest of the nation.

Just to confirm that yes now we in PR are able to see the premium HD channels that Papita mention. So they did gave us that, not bad at all. Also I am subscribed to the BB movie pkg here in PR and still have access to Palladia, Velocity and HDNet. I got the BB movie pkg back when it was being given for free a few months back, and I did that without any tricks just asked the Dish reps and they put it on my account. Also through the Dish web page I extended the subscription to the BB pkg by checking the auto-renew button, so it is going to be kept on my account without any intervention of anybody in the future. So at the end of it all, now I have more HD channels. And yes I'm receiving part of the BB movie pkg through the 61.5 sat.

Thanks for the info!!!

Do you get your mail-in movies on time?

Hi PR friends and the rest of the nation.Just to confirm that yes now we in PR are able to see the premium HD channels that Papita mention. So they did gave us that, not bad at all. Also I am subscribed to the BB movie pkg here in PR and still have access to Palladia, Velocity and HDNet. I got the BB movie pkg back when it was being given for free a few months back, and I did that without any tricks just asked the Dish reps and they put it on my account. Also through the Dish web page I extended the subscription to the BB pkg by checking the auto-renew button, so it is going to be kept on my account without any intervention of anybody in the future. So at the end of it all, now I have more HD channels. And yes I'm receiving part of the BB movie pkg through the 61.5 sat.
David, hello. Did you ever manage to find out if we can catch 72.7 over here in Puerto Rico?

Hi PR friends and the rest of the nation.Just to confirm that yes now we in PR are able to see the premium HD channels that Papita mention. So they did gave us that, not bad at all. Also I am subscribed to the BB movie pkg here in PR and still have access to Palladia, Velocity and HDNet. I got the BB movie pkg back when it was being given for free a few months back, and I did that without any tricks just asked the Dish reps and they put it on my account. Also through the Dish web page I extended the subscription to the BB pkg by checking the auto-renew button, so it is going to be kept on my account without any intervention of anybody in the future. So at the end of it all, now I have more HD channels. And yes I'm receiving part of the BB movie pkg through the 61.5 sat.
David did you ever grab 72.7 in PR?

Hello!!! This is my first post and I just want to know how I can see Palladia in PR. I live in San JUan, have access to blockbuster movie pass but I cannot see Palladia. Do I need another antenna? Can anybody help me?, Thanks
Right now, with DISH, you can't. We had Palladia for a while, then Dish turned it off. While some PR subscribers continued to get it from sat 61.5, as of today March 15, every last national HD channel is gone from 61.5 (it is now on 72, which does not cover PR). So, for now, until Dish (hopefully) comes with a plan to offer more HD in PR (better yet, the same HD as in the states, as we pay the same amount) we are out of luck.

And welcome to Satellite Guys! You will find it is the best place for accurate information, with some really helpful folks here.

Right now, with DISH, you can't. We had Palladia for a while, then Dish turned it off. While some PR subscribers continued to get it from sat 61.5, as of today March 15, every last national HD channel is gone from 61.5 (it is now on 72, which does not cover PR). So, for now, until Dish (hopefully) comes with a plan to offer more HD in PR (better yet, the same HD as in the states, as we pay the same amount) we are out of luck.

And welcome to Satellite Guys! You will find it is the best place for accurate information, with some really helpful folks here.
All the 61.5's are gone, moved or do you mean dish does not provide it to PR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts