Dish Twitter gives good (advanced) info

djjenkins

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
If any of you have Twitter, then you can follow Dish Network @dishnetwork. The person/people that run it are actually very helpful. And they give some advanced info too, like today they said Daluth-Superior and Corpus Christi would be lit up with HD locals tomorrow. I don't know anywhere else you can get that info.

It is good to see, despite lots of other bad customer service, Dish is doing things like this to communicate with its customers and be up to date with technology.

like today they said Daluth-Superior and Corpus Christi would be lit up with HD locals tomorrow. I don't know anywhere else you can get that info.

It is good to see, despite lots of other bad customer service, Dish is doing things like this to communicate with its customers and be up to date with technology.

I'd say it's so-so (I've been lurking on their twitter page for any news/updates).

You can get a lot of the info here first before you see it there, or you can get info here you won't see there. When the new HD launched a few days ago, all I saw was "continue reading our twitter page for updates" instead of saying what the new Hd channels actually were. I found out in a press release which ones went live when I was hoping they would post on their twitter pages the channels.

DIRECTV's twitter page seems to be better, IMHO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts