DISH UNABLE TO ACTIVATE EHD UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DIRANONI

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 28, 2008
Online chat attempt to activate EHD failed, Dish unable to activate until futher notice.

Anyone knows a timeline for restoring ths feature?

tempVAdish said:
I didn't think it had to be activated anymore, except on non DVR units? When I added one to my 622, just plugged it in and off it went...

+1. I just plugged one into my 722 the other day and it was off to the races. Are you trying it on a non-DVR receiver?

I just plugged it in and followed the promts and pronto....so much for "dish tech support" :rolleyes:

Yeah, as a FREE feature, one should, and others have confirmed you just need to plug it in to the box.

I tried to get an EHD activated for my 211k about three weeks ago. I called Dish tech support and they worked on it for awhile but couldn't get it going. They said they ran into some previously unknown problem and wanted me to call back in a week to give them a chance to figure it out. Well I called back a week later and they tried again to activate it but still couldn't get it working. Anybody have a clue what's going on here?

Big thanks to ZachS at DIRT for solving the issues that kept me from using an EHD with my 211K! Zach flipped a few switches etc and I was able to connect my EHD and use the DVR function on the 211K last night.

DIRT Rocks!!

He turned on the gizzmo, offset the manipulator, readjusted the lifters, and stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, and got it fixed............. :whoo:

Everyone always forgets to check the Heisenberg Compensators. tsk tsk

But the final step is to activate the disgronificator - you can't forget that or everything fails.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)