Dish verification hassle

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pepper rex

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
My dish blew down in hurricane Igor on sept 21 I did not get around to installing it again till a few days ago my autopay was kept up and last credit card deduction only a few days ago
Found after reinstalling that that all my sub channels were gone Called Dish and was told that my account had been discontinued and receiver locked on october 27-no reason given Told that I had to call Dish verifiction team -Did this and got a real hassle with lots of information demanded Address .SSN. creditcard info phone no Info on all receivers (I only have one)Channels are still not back however .
Is this the usual procedure by Dish if your dish blows down in a Hurricane?

your account is finished call your CC co and get those charges reversed. toss that dish box and get a new one set up but make sure to use a diffrent CC number. Dish is good at locating CANADA accounts once the broker gets tagged or the real owner of the SS used to build the account see thear credit inquires or try's to get dish.

best get a loved one state side to let you set up a flex account then ship you the box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts