Dish - Wally & Winegard Playmaker Issue

TexasRanger7

Original poster
Oct 8, 2016
Georgia
Hey Satellite Guys,

I could really use your help. I spent about 6 1/2 hours today with no success.

I purchased Dish's Wally & Winegard Playmaker to use the Pay As You Go option for my hunting cabin.

I did everything according to the installation guide but the have the following issue.

The Check Switch Status Progress 058 screen will run showing a progress bar at about 30%. (It doesn't say 30%, I'm estimating) I reran the scan several times but no further progress than 30%.

I decided to move the Playmaker outside thinking that some trees could be blocking the view of the southern sky. (I used the compass on my phone to make sure I was in the correct direction.)

I re-scaned and the Check Switch Status Progress 058 screen ran at about 75%.

I moved the Playmaker again to on top of my truck thinking getting it up higher would help. It did and I did the scan again and the Check Switch Status Progress 058 screen ran at 100%. However, it didn't give me the next step. It keeps going back to select state and scan options.

I am wondering what I should do. Should I make a stand to get the Playmaker 6' or 8' up in the air?

I need some expert advice.

I uploaded them to my Google Photos to view. https://goo.gl/photos/RXzqyhfFLVRnEFFd6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts