dish web site

Use IE or Google or whatever browser you have not log'd into dish with.

Clear your cache & cookies, you will see it differently. The new site is a cluster .... & is not very organized.

I don't like that once you sign in you can't go to the non subscriber site. I have to delete Dish cookies each time, or do what Kab suggested. Been this way for some time now.

They don't want existing subs looking at new customer promos...........then calling in to see if they can get that price. True or false?

Yea I agree needs fixing.The pay online is still messed up for me as well.Csr said they were working on it but that was 2 weeks ago.

They don't want existing subs looking at new customer promos...........then calling in to see if they can get that price. True or false?

It probably is a way for them to reduce the number of calls asking why they are paying more than the web site shows for their package.

Whoever made that site was trying way too hard.
That seems to be the trend for many different websites recently. I don't know if they are trying to cater to the smartphone/tablet crowd with the big, cartoonish-looking flat colorful buttons and sliding elements, or what. Google, Facebook, or even a simple survey site like www.isidewith.com. It's a trend that is disturbing.

If anyone here also visits the avsforum site knows what I mean, with their recent changes.

That seems to be the trend for many different websites recently. I don't know if they are trying to cater to the smartphone/tablet crowd with the big, cartoonish-looking flat colorful buttons and sliding elements, or what. Google, Facebook, or even a simple survey site like www.isidewith.com. It's a trend that is disturbing.

If anyone here also visits the avsforum site knows what I mean, with their recent changes.

Yep I agree.Just got back from AVS had to go enter that contest ya know.At&T updated their website last year and honestly it's a nightmare to navigate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts